Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Region D division playoffs

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    Not sure when the offical Powerpoints are released but I get the current numbers from Link and in general they are up by Saturday night

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    This time next week, we'll all have a fairly good idea of at least the top 2 seeds in each division...and which division the automatic district champion slot from the BDD will be in as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    does honaker have a chance of making the playoffs without the BDD title?
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    Yes, but it would be very tough. That win against Abingdon could be very big for them.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    actually, the vhsl released the points today. here's the link...our region is on page 25 of 30.

    http://www.vhsl.org/fball.pdf
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    official points are released every Monday, usually around noon. Lora also updates them after in-week games (like Monday or Thursday). I updated mine after I get off work at 11:30 on Friday nights, and as soon as I can after in-week games (I'll prob. be at the Honaker-Haysi game, so don't look for an update anytime soon that night). I'll try and have then posted by 1 a.m. from here on out (somewhat of an advantage for the Away teams who can check in before they go to bed).
    http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/news.html

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    I don't thing the #2/#3 slot for Div 1 will be desided until the last week of the season......As for Div2 the PV/GC game is huge in that the winning team is looking at being in the drivers seat to a #2 seed at worse and the loser scraping it out to even make the playoffs (well If PV wins GC probably is still a solid #3 but PV will need to be scoreboard watching the rest of the season)


    In any case things will be easier to read after next weekend (and Haysi/Honaker Monday)

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    Can we get Haysi's opponent's combined record?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #39
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs


  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D division playoffs

    Kelly 20-30
    Haysi 11-31 (Ugh even worse than I thought)
    Clintwood 25-17

    Haysi's opponents avg record this year is (1.8 - 5.2)
    Kellys (2.8 - 4.2)
    Clintwood (4.1 - 2.9)

    None look that great but Haysi is defiant worse than I was expecting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •